Facts in short:
- Works with version 8+ and 5.7+
- Block element for displaying file sets in a grid
- Easy to manage - Just select the filesets you want to display
- You can manage the filesets in the concrete5 file manager
- Easy to customize (colors & settings)
- Start's a slideshow when you click on a image (Optional with Description text if setted in file manager)
- The user i able to display all file sets at once or select a single file set
- Works on all modern browsers and devices
- Fully Responsive
Watch the video to see the add-on in action!
Take a look at the live demo to test the frontend.
Portfolio Grid is an extension for concrete5 that makes it possible to display file sets from the file manager in a grid. The extension is kept simple so that you only need to choose and then save the album you want. If you want to adjust the look and feel of it, it is possible for you to change the colors in the settings. When you click one of the pictures in the grid it will be shown in a slide show in a larger format. If you add descriptions to your images in the file manager they will be appear also in the slideshow. Of course, the Portfolio Grid extension works with all modern browsers as well as with computers, mobile devices and tablet-devices.